The Greater Nashville Venture Capital Association (GNVCA) is a membership organization comprised of investors from pre-seed to growth equity (venture capital, angel investors, private offices, and corporate venture partners) in the greater Nashville region, working to make Middle Tennessee a premier area to launch, grow, and invest in companies.
The purpose of the GNVCA is to increase the availability of capital and talent that is available to venture capital and angel investors in the region, so that our most innovative entrepreneurs can build successful companies that create jobs and economic growth for the region. The GNVCA accomplishes this goal by:
- aiding in the recruitment of venture capital to the region
- organizing the local investment and entrepreneurial community through networking events, newsletters and other communications
- sourcing investment opportunities for member investors
- developing regional reports on venture capital and new venture data
- supporting regional professional development and educational programs and investment competitions